Travel Protection Plans For You and Your Trip Costs
You can’t prevent the unexpected from happening before or during your trip, but you can help protect your trip costs if it does. Because whether you are at home or on vacation, life happens – and that can affect your travel plans.
Many Travel Protection plans offer the following benefits. Check your plan benefits carefully to make sure you’re getting the coverage you need:
- Trip cancellation and interruption benefits
- Lost and delayed baggage benefits
- Possible waiver of the pre-existing conditions exclusion when conditions are met (usually must be purchased within 14 Days of initital payment - even if refundable)
- Emergency accident and sickness medical coverage
- Medical evacuation coverage
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance (non-insurance feature)*
Here some Travel Insurance Provider Options:
Please make sure to ADD TRAVEL AGENT DETAILS:
- Producer/Agent Code: 00409065
- Agent: Michaela Krause
- Agent Email: MichaelaTravelPlanner@gmail.com
Disclaimer: Michaela Travels is not a licensed insurance agent. Legally, we cannot advise on policy-specific details. You will need to direct all questions and clarifications to the insurance plan directly. This is not a recommendation to use any specific Travel Insurer over another. We may receive a commission if you purchase a travel insurance policy through our link at no additional cost to you.